• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone near the northend want to take a trip to see some snow?

dick.breakey

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few days left while unemployed and would like to take a day trip to see some snow but don't really know my way around here. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

Sent from your subconscious without you knowing.....

Come on down we are getting ready to hit up TSF for the Thanks Giving run. NAXJA will be there from the 25th to the 27th

^x2 Come down for the day Saturday.. Leave about 5:30a and you should be pulling in right about 8:30-9a

I would love to but I'm flying to Cali Thursday thru Monday to be with my girlfriends family.

I should be at the TFT/Xmas tree run if I can find a place to crash. Not really wanting to drive 7hrs round trip in one day that includes wheeling.

I really, at this point this week, want to just see some snow and take some pictures. I might go find a scenic point on the pass today and check that out. We'll see.

Sent from your subconscious without you knowing.....

Back