• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red mustache ride part out phase 1

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Some already know but I am going to be parting out red mustache ride soon. The plan right now is to wheel dellstopjeeps wifes rig permanatly with axles, and tires, and a few misc items moving over to that rig. Its more fun for both of us since she can drive it to and well hell, its canmans old rig so it just works.
I am in need of some money for house buying circumstances and with the economy in the shitter, I cant promise I will have a job this time next year. So a little more money in the account wouldnt hurt.
I Also regret ever wheeling a 5 speed. I dont really enjoy it like I should and I built my rig a little to tall for what I wanted.

I wont be selling any drivetrain components really till I move and am settled down at my new house.
So heres what will go away in phase 1
My front bumper, rear bumper/tire carrier, tube doors, winch (I need a smaller winch for a future bumper setup), quarter guards, hood vents, quarter panel guards with all led lights.
most of you know my rig and have seen it. If there is something you want to claim in advance let me know. Im not sure what im selling it all for yet .

I will take pictures of everything probably friday and post it up for sale. Once I have takers on most items I will remove it.
thanks

Nothing will sell, just a heads up.

Hope he's right, uh how much you want for the quarter gaurds. Oh dam looks like Aaron beat me to them. I doubt that they will fit my late model any way.

Back