• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail List

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
Thursday Afternoon - Wildcat.
Gasman will lead a medium run. Meetup place @ KOA basecamp.

Fri - Informal -
Will run various trails depending on who wants to do what.
There will be at least 2 official trail leaders at camp Friday.
Don't forget about the Friday night run :D

Sat - Formal sign up runs -

Hard - Gasman - Conda (4.5), Predator (4.0). Min 35's, 2 lockers, spares, body damage likely. Leave camp 9am.

Medium -CrashSomers- Lower and Upper Term (both 3.5's). Min 31's (or 32's if open/open) with one traction device. Leave camp at 8:30.

Medium - KRAKER- TBD trail. (3.5). Min 32's, 1 locker. Leave camp at 8:45

Sunday - Informal.

I think we can keep Raw deal in our back pocket. If one of the groups blows through quickly, then hit RD on the way out as a fun side trip.

Will still need a trail leader for an easy/stock run.

If you have any questions post up or PM the corresponding Trail Leader.

Last edited:
I guess I am in the medium group. I have two lockers but only 32"s. Well I better take it easy I will have the wife up front and son in the car seat in the back. I need to keep all four on the ground or she will never let me go again. LOL

Hey Mike you're plenty built for the "harder" Medium run on Judgement Day.

Yeah I'll probably run with Crash and Aaron, I have been wanting to run the Terminators, I'll just take some fun lines.

I wont be getting in until Saturday morning, is the meeting place the Koa and leave from there at 8:30-9:00 or the trail head?

KOA is only 6 miles from air down. Tickets available at KOA.

Saturday air down times are still good.
If coming out Saturday, try to come to KOA so we know how many people are running, or post up today

Back