• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB RD06 Dana 44

Rattman

NAXJA Forum User
I have an ARB RD06 locker with some broken spider gears. ARB no longer supports this product as they have replaced it with the RD116. Any suggestions short of a boat anchor?

I assume you've talked to them directly? I'd dig a little deeper into their tech reps. They may not build that locker anymore but they may still use those spider gears in another model.

Yeah, I even asked for the technical drawings of the gears. Some of the gears look really similar between models. The hardest gear to make ,the clutch gear, is still in ok shape, and I have access to a machine shop. Does anyone have one of the small spiders from a rd116 even broken that may give me an idea if I could take some metal off and make a new gear?

That was my original problem. ARB no longer makes 728B041. That was according to ARBusa tech support. And they couldn't find any surplus. So anyone with one of these don't break the spiders or you are sol. I will try polyperformance though and see if they have a set.

Back