• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bye NWC

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
No more than a week after I hauled my jeep up here I found out my job was part of the defense budget cuts. Sadly I never got to wheel with any of you but I did enjoy the meet and greets I went to.

I'm headed back to California to spends some time with my family while I look for work. Good luck everyone. If I ever come back to the NWC hopefully I'll be in Oregon :D. If not let me know when you do the Rubicon and I'll be there.

Happy wheelin,

Brian

Huge bummer man. As we've discussed, I was looking forward to seeing what you'd make of that beast of a project you have going.

Good luck with your future endeavors, and hopefully we'll see ya on the trails!

Thanks Scott, It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for keeping my junk from getting towed! lol

Good luck with your future endeavors!

You too!
I'll try to make it to Naches or TSF one of these days. It's on the list after moab, JV and fordyce though. :p

Brian, sad to see ya go bud, but good luck and take care!

I feel your pain man I have been unemployed for a year now, when I lost my job I moved up from California and still have some freinds down their.
I plan on running the Rubicon next year so I will PM you when I get closer, I already have 5 Sierra chapter members telling me they will go with me and also a couple of freinds with Toyotas so its a start.

Good luck in California if you move back will be waiting to wheel with you in Oregon. :)

No more than a week after I hauled my jeep up here I found out my job was part of the defense budget cuts. Sadly I never got to wheel with any of you but I did enjoy the meet and greets I went to.

I'm headed back to California to spends some time with my family while I look for work. Good luck everyone. If I ever come back to the NWC hopefully I'll be in Oregon :D. If not let me know when you do the Rubicon and I'll be there.

Happy wheelin,

Brian

Back