• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA JACKETS! Courtesy of NAC Chapter

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Cold? Need a new jacket? Want some swag?

The North Atlantic Chapter is running a sale from now until the end of October on quality jackets embroidered with the
naxja.gif
letters and ''North Atlantic Chapter'' written out below it.

Want one? Check out here.

Ordering is open to all of NAXJA, of this chapter's BOD feels this is spam feel free to delete.

I just posted up on their thread requesting the possibility for a jacket with North West Chapter on it since they posted the add on our chapter page. I'll post up their reply.

I just posted up on their thread requesting the possibility for a jacket with North West Chapter on it since they posted the add on our chapter page. I'll post up their reply.

Bill posted that different Chapter embroidery wasnt possible in this order.

I bet he wouldnt hesitate to give y'all a contact number if you want to organize another purchase....

John "I'v bought other Chapter T's.. and events i didnt make" B

Chillax guys!

The NAC just wanted to extend the offer. They look like they're good quality, and unique from the traditional NAXJA swag offered.

If this is something we have interest in we can certainly look into it. It's about that time of year.

FYI, I found Carhartts to be very cost prohibitive.

At least for my area the cost of the jacket to a distributor was so high that it was almost cheaper to go out and buy a jacket off the shelf and have it embroidered. Which wasn't cost effective and puts it out of the price range of many members. I'm glad I started looking into other options, these Berne jackets are very well made and compared to the genuine Carhartt I own, I'd say the Berne is a better made jacket. It sure is warmer. Definitely not a cheap rip-off impression. Plus with the price breaks Berne gives distributors I was able to get the cost down below the untouched/unembroidered jacket you could by at your local store. Better Berne quality aside I'd be willing to hike the price for the Carhartt if it was still Made in the USA; but since they went overseas, I see no need to pay the continued over inflated prices. They are now just a costly brand name no different then anyone else, IMO. I did find a few US made options, but the styling wasn't right and more geared toward firefighters/officers than the outdoors-man.

Last edited:
Back