• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Walker Valley Sunday Sept 18th

I know it's short notice, but my junk is nearly trail ready again (Been a BUSY summer). I anticipate fixing things tonight and tomorrow night, then Daily Drive it to work for the week before an off-road shakedown at Walker.

Anyone Interested?

Hey Shane, that would be cool. We just did up my GF's Toyota with lockers and 33"s (Thanks ACRO) and I've thrown my Jeep back together as cheap as possible due to the friggin' economy.

I'll keep an eye out here the next few days... I'm outside to drop my battery back in and get this thing Hacked and Tapped. :explosion

L8r

OK, who shut out the lights??? I barely got the battery in and it's DARK.

Looks like it's time to clean out the garage!

:looser:

I am pretty sure I am going to make it out to walker and there's a few other guys I know that are meeting up in the parking lot at walker at 10am I tried responding to your pm but I don't know if it went through. You can contact me @ (520) 305-5303 if you want good luck with getting your rig put together. :cheers:

Back