• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats this fuse power?

IROCthe4.0

NAXJA Forum User
Simple as that. My shop manual does a shitty job of explaining which fuses do what in the PDC. Ive got no gauge, dome, or radio power but Im just wondering what else it gives power to so I can track down what keeps popping it. Thanks in advance
IMAG0596.jpg

Iy would be nice if we knew the year, the PDC did change some

From my wiring diagram for 1997+ it looks like it controls the Transmission Control Module, the Underhood light power, radio and interior lights. Maybe also the overhead console if available.

IROCthe4.0 did you find what component was blowing that fuse? I have been tracing mine for about a week.:gonnablowI have had it up to here.

The fuse for dome lights and radio memory (and TCM, and some other ckts) is in the PDC. The cabin fuse panel has the main power fuse for the radio. Will lists a 2001; this should be close.

2000PDCfuses.jpg

2000_fuse_box.jpg

wmfusepanel.jpg

It was the dome light harness. Replaced it with a junkyard harness and all is good. The original harness didn't looked damged but guess it was. I traced it to that by putting a fuse in and turning the ignition on. The fuse would last just long enough for me to begin to smell electrical burning coming from the pass upper a pillar area. It could be a number of things in your case. My dome light would work before the fuse would pop

Back