• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any 4x4 / Car enthusiasts out there with sales experience? Differential & Axle parts

Just Differentials

Differentials and Axles!
Any 4x4 / Car enthusiasts out there with sales experience? Differential & Axle parts

Any 4x4 / Car enthusiasts out there with sales experience?

We are growing, and in search of an experienced Sales Rep. Experience in the industry a big plus, but we will train the right person. Must have great social / sales skills, and an interest in Cars / 4x4. M-F, please only inquire by email: [email protected]

The right person will LOVE their job

Provide resume, past & desired salary, as well as a brief summary in your own words, why you would be good for the position.

The position is in beautiful Cashmere, WA, 300 days of sunshine, mountains, rivers, 4 seasons, outdoor activities galore, no rough city commute!

Cashmere is a small town located at the base of the cascade mountains. Located between Leavenworth and Wenatchee.

Re: Any 4x4 / Car enthusiasts out there with sales experience? Differential & Axle pa

I'd love it but I'm kinda tied up where I'm at. :D

Re: Any 4x4 / Car enthusiasts out there with sales experience? Differential & Axle pa

Wish I could. I just couldn't do the commute to Cashmere, and I got to stay in the area to finish my degree.... Need some one to work remotely in the Cle Elum/Ellensburg area?? haha

Back