• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i want to go to TSF but my xj wont start

anders88xj

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking forward to wheeling this weekend but I was doing a hill climb and it died on me. I'm no master mechanic but I checked my battery and tested my starter and it still turns over fine. Anyone want to help me out. I have new castle and can give you some firewood for the camping trip. My cell is 503-680-9864 thanks

Check your cps, coil, and check to make sure your distributor didn't seize or you oil pump didn't either. Check your tps, and map semsor vacuum line that it is free of obsticles and air flows freely through it.

Check your cps, coil, and check to make sure your distributor didn't seize or you oil pump didn't either. Check your tps, and map semsor vacuum line that it is free of obsticles and air flows freely through it.

Hmmm....I've heard of those things but I don't really know how to check them all. I guess I could search the forums but sometimes it takes so long. Ahhh stupid jeep

Done
Scott matt Aaron and ZJ Dustin
c6e4d1c3-c288-d304.jpg
c6e4d1c3-c29c-5756.jpg
c6e4d1c3-c2b7-5d07.jpg
c6e4d1c3-c2cc-9113.jpg

He's going to TSF

---
-
TORX said:
I'm going to slit my lips

Can you guys fix my problem that easy? My poor kids are stuck in church! my wife demands they attend wile she works. And I don't go wheeling unless the little hombre can go.

Any ideas

Cherokees are for children. Grown ups save and get wranglers. Im tired of being childish.

Can you guys fix my problem that easy? My poor kids are stuck in church! my wife demands they attend wile she works. And I don't go wheeling unless the little hombre can go.

Any ideas

Cherokees are for children. Grown ups save and get wranglers. Im tired of being childish.
EEFfffff that.. My kids got yanked out of school for 8 days to go to Easter jeep safari this year. Bad parent? Maybe.. But well worth it!

Any ideas

Tell the kid to tell mom, that he's getting touched in his "no no spot" .

That should get him out of there in a hurry... Got a better idea?

I tell you what. Anders is one cool dude. After nick fixed his rig he took us up a few trails he had in his backyard. (60acrs.) It was a fun little time. I will definitly be going to help him out anytime he needs it.
Thanks anders.

I'd stop going, church is really expensive!!!!!!

camping with us at tsf should be enough of a religious experience in itself.

Back