• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

evroy scantlebury

i have a cherokee jeep 1jcmr7812jt252750. my transmission will not select 3 or 4 only 1 and 2 please help me. calling from Barbados:sad1:

Barbados EH! I am from Nevis. Been there many times,....did the interview to get my green card there in 1993. Changed planes (LIAT) there in 2009 between Trinidad and Nevis.

Enough of my history.

Is your XJ aka Cherokee a US version or European version? Not that it matters. They both came out of the same factory. You need to give:
1) The year for your XJ.
2) The transmission.
3) The engine type (inline six, V-six or inline four. It could also be a diesel)
4) What gear do you select when it do or do not do what.
VIN is not necessary unless you need specific information on your particular XJ.

Ther are plenty of information available here and some of the best brains regarding the XJ also on this forum. Frequent the forum and you would be able to become the best XJ mechanic in the country.

Back