• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looks like they made some of the harder trails easy at TSF.

TSF is always changing.

Trails are modified and people complain they're too easy. Then they mature after a few seasons, and people complain they're too hard and too dug out. It's a constant cycle.

I've seen Canopener go through at least half a dozen real big changes over the years. It use to look nothing like it does now. Same can be said about Rocky Uphill, and Firebreak 5.

TSF is always changing.

Trails are modified and people complain they're too easy. Then they mature after a few seasons, and people complain they're too hard and too dug out. It's a constant cycle.

Well they should just leave crap alone. If you can't make it up the trail don't whine, defeat the challenge or go find some logging road to "wheel on".

I guess at some point you have to draw a line. =/

Last edited:
Well they should just leave crap alone. If you can't make it up the trail don't whine, defeat the challenge or go find some logging road to "wheel on".

I guess at some point you have to draw a line. =/

I somewhat agree. They should only clear the trails from debris fallen trees and such. I specifically build my heep the way I did in hopes of running that trail in the condition it was the last time we were there. Now I may as well have saved myself a grand and waited for them to remove the challenge by filling it in. I can't wait to see how they destroyed my favorite. Rocky uphill..... I hope they left that one alone.

My guess is after a cpl of decent rains (which wont be long in Oregon) the fill dirt will filter through. At least they didn't pave it like they did a couple of years ago !

What was easy about it? That guys is locked front and rear and the video ends with him stuck in a jacked up spot. 5 minutes and I didn't see him finish. This time of year with it dry is when you crawl and bump your way right through.

They have to repair the erosion, and keep the rocks filled in so they don't roll down.

I expect to see the Videos from the upcoming camp out to see you all make it look easy :) :doh:

What was easy about it? That guys is locked front and rear and the video ends with him stuck in a jacked up spot. 5 minutes and I didn't see him finish. This time of year with it dry is when you crawl and bump your way right through.

They have to repair the erosion, and keep the rocks filled in so they don't roll down.

I expect to see the Videos from the upcoming camp out to see you all make it look easy :) :doh:

Are you going? I know you said you were not but thought I would ask again.

Dave2

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.435942,-122.291686
- I love my iPad and PC's suck the black pickle! (black pickle quote from Adam Sandler)

well i walked up it yesterday and it looks alot different than in the video
i dont remember all the dirt being on the rocks if it looked like the video i would have tried it

That video was taken 2 weekends ago. So hopefully it has lost some of that fill dirt. I want a challenge. I swear if I don't break some ish on this trip I'll be amazed.

Are you going? I know you said you were not but thought I would ask again.

Dave2

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.435942,-122.291686
- I love my iPad and PC's suck the black pickle! (black pickle quote from Adam Sandler)

No, we are heading out to Madras and Parting on Lake Billy Chinook.. passing on the jeep thing for some boat action. :peace:

I would be totally down for one soon after though.. I really have not done much wheeling this summer.

Back