• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finger prints

CaliXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So i think this is the best place for this post?? First off my rig is a 91 w/ white paint and over the yr or so working on my rig my door panals and rear hatch have gathered greasey dirty finger prints that DON'T come off when i wash it. Seems as though the dirt, grease and grim have made there home in the wax/paint. What products are out there that will remove it so i can actually wax it again?

Meguire's fine cut cleaner.

Seems as though the dirt, grease and grim have made there home in the wax/paint.

Man, i get blamed for everything! :D

as stated above, a good cleaner wax or a very very fine rubbing compound should do the trick. Have you tried a paint-safe degreaser like Purple Power or Simple Green?

Man, i get blamed for everything! :D

as stated above, a good cleaner wax or a very very fine rubbing compound should do the trick. Have you tried a paint-safe degreaser like Purple Power or Simple Green?

Hahahahahaha... Well from what i've read.. Its usually your fault anyways. :D.

I didn't even think about simple green. Thanks for the tips guys. I'll post up when i get it clean.

Back