• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sept. 3rd Dirty Turtle offroad

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I am going to be camping at our Family farm in KY. Its very close to DTOR and I figured what the hell i'll try and get a group together. My cousin is also coming down that weekend and bringing his JK. If anyone is interested there are on site campgrounds there but we also have plenty of room to camp and for a few tow rigs at the neighbors property. It is my family property so if you were to camp there, you would have to follow our rules. My uncle is a little OCD about the place. Drinking and controlled fun are definitely allowed. There is also a fun little country bar back in the holler with great pizza, cheap beer and a pool table.

so this means for sure you're not coming to wheeler's house?

sweet

.!.:D.!.

Nick if you're down for it, we'll defintely go! You are more than welcome to set up your tent at the farm. My cousin really isn't too hard on his JK now but he's still down to wheel. I'll be glad to watch you wail on the wide one on some rough obstacles.

I just might be down for this. I only live 45min away, so I probably wouldn't camp though.

I just might be down for this. I only live 45min away, so I probably wouldn't camp though.

More than welcome to man, we'll have a ton of food and have plenty of room for you to camp free of charge.

Nick if you're down for it, we'll defintely go! You are more than welcome to set up your tent at the farm. My cousin really isn't too hard on his JK now but he's still down to wheel. I'll be glad to watch you wail on the wide one on some rough obstacles.

I'm in..When you get a chance PM me the directions to the farm.

I'm bringin' the chili.:thumbup:

Nick

Awesome Nick, Its gonna be a good time, we have some guys coming down to pick some bluegrass and friends and family coming down.

I'd like to make this one. The wife has to work all weekend so maybe i can sneak away.

Just let me know, the plan right now is to meet at DTOR saturday morning.

Aaron,I was wondering ,will electric be available at the farm to heat up the chili I'm bringing?If not,no biggie...I'll just bring the coleman stove.

Nick

Aaron,I was wondering ,will electric be available at the farm to heat up the chili I'm bringing?If not,no biggie...I'll just bring the coleman stove.

Nick

Yep, we will have the garage to put it in. What we can do is meet at that church by the turn off for dirty turtle and run donw to the farm and drop it off, its only about 3 miles away.

Excellant,I'll just unload all the camping gear before we wheel.

Nick

Anyone else besides Nick coming down for this?

I was hoping that I might be able to make it at the last minute, but it's not looking good right now. If anything changes, I'll give you a call. Y'all have fun!

I was hoping that I might be able to make it at the last minute, but it's not looking good right now. If anything changes, I'll give you a call. Y'all have fun!

Sounds good Eric, no big deal if you can't make it.

Back