• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Part# 8350 1043

Ramcharger

NAXJA Forum User
This part number is the front hinge for the sunroof on '92 XJ. I called the dealer and they said it was discontinued and it could not be found via the nationwide parts locator.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I only need one of these.

Web sites that use the trademotion database all use the same dealer supply chain and don't have independent inventory. If the local dealer can't get it through their supply chain, none of the trademotion sites can either.

I have found that lazy countermen blow off parts searches and special orders because they are too much work, especially when the parts are low dollar value.

A phone call to the dealership at the link might find some New Old Stock on the shelf collecting dust.

Just an update. They did not have it but told who did, I just called that dealership and they were glad to get rid of it and sold it to me for wholesale.

Supposedly, this is the only new hinge in the country and they only had one.

Back