• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sunday - 6/5 - anyone?

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
looking to do a mild to wild run tomorrow if anyone is interested. looking for something around denver, or could be talked into BV or penrose......

whatchya got

looking to do a mild to wild run tomorrow if anyone is interested. looking for something around denver, or could be talked into BV or penrose......

whatchya got

Tomorrow is the forth spanky ;) If you are interested Rock Solid is hosting Correctional Workers Week 4X4 run over Madano pass Sunday the 5th. Meet time is 8am in the BigD parking lot Florence Colorado. :cheers:

You have never wheeled with mike have you? Lol.

Actually yes I have. Just because Madano is not Indy does not mean he would not enjoy it. Also, he would have had a chance to meet some new friends!

Ya, i like eaier stuff just need to be in the mood for it. And I would LOVE to meet new people to wheel with, as long as they wanna wheel with me :D

Back