• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easy going day at Tsf. 5/28

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So 1998cherokee35s and I are headed to tsf for an easy day in the woods. Anyone who wants to come along is welcome. Probably get to rogers around 8am ish and take it easy. Hope to see some of you out there.

Dam Aaron I would have gone if I had more notice. I am jobless I can go anytime, I just dont want to go alone.

I may be up there. Im playing it lazy this weekend. I know a couple XJ guys on my end will be up there but there not naxja guys. Dark blue and a red XJ together camping somewhere. I will know for sure by friday.

Ya I've spent alot of time on the Lyda/archers side of TSF lately. just wanna take it easy and stick to the cedar tree fb5 side. maybe bounce the new sliders off the rock of doom. no time line just kinda go and see what happens.

OHHHH is this why you cant hang out with me this weekend.

No beth has to work all weekend. So I'm hitting some lite trails sat then doing my durango box and new pump install sun
& mon install my rear bastard packs. If she was available all 3 days we would be right there with you.

Just joking to bad maybe next time, and maybe next time I will look at my calander. I thought you were running out there yesterday. I will see you at the Noob buddy.
Now I just need to find my cooler? and figure out what I am bringing to eat and drink?

Yuuuuuck I have been sick to many times off wiskey,plus it tends to make me mean.
I like beer but cant drink it, so I will have to bring wine I guess. I will be a wino

I would go nuts if i stayed away from the trails as long as you do scott. lol
Come on out and play with the boys. A really really lite day i the woods won't kill you.

I would go nuts if i stayed away from the trails as long as you do scott. lol
Come on out and play with the boys. A really really lite day i the woods won't kill you.
my next run is Noobfest.. Sometimes life gets in the way..

i know I had the xj dam near a whole year before i took it out on the trails. And I try to get out as much as possible but like you said, " sometimes life gets in the way".

Back