• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Screaming Deal on 1.25" Heim Sets!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
We have been stocking up to the rafters on our heims so we can keep any delays to a minimum but it looks like we overdid it on the 1.25" Heims this month. Anyway, we will be receiving nearly 3,000 more 1.25's next week and we still have about 500 LH and 400RH left.

Sooooo, how about a 1.25" heim sale thats open to both retail & wholesale customers?

Here is a set so you know what you get!
heim%20set%20124%20zinc.jpg

For the 1.25" sets I was thinking $110 and for the 1.25" heims alone $42 each. Sound good to you? OK, lets go! This will last for 5 days only (Ending Tuesday night at Midnite), we should sell enough by then to get stock down to more reasonable levels...The NAXJA discount would still work so that means $99 a set or $37.80 each for the joint alone!

Yes, the big one!
heim.jpg

This is not common but it happens now and then, when it does you benefit ;) If we run past the amount in stock before Tuesday we will still honor the sale but you may have to wait a few days!

Last edited:
ahh poop, its tuesday and i didnt have time to put my monies in the bank accountage

Back