• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH Trip!!!

Rock Solid Fab

Team Willys
OK guys, first of all I would like to thank the NAXJA family for such great support of the company over the past 2 years. We keep growing and growing and it is a great feeling that I have you guys to thank for. We are finishing up our new website, and its up and running great, so if you havent in a while, feel free to go check it out! We now have the videos up from KOH 2011, and they are awesome to say the least. As you go to the KOH page, you may notice a little something about a free trip to KOH 2012. Well, here is the deal, for every $500 you spend in labor at RSOR, your name will go in a hat to win. The best part? There is no limit on how many times your name can go in the hat! The more you spend, the greater the chance you have of winning. The catch? Well, its not much of one, but we need at least 15 entries to make it happen, so tell all your buds too! This offer applies to all work done with us, and it begins Monday May 16, 2011, and lasts until December 31, 2011. All expenses other than food will be paid in full for you, so if you were on the fence about that new cage, or set of signature RSOR rocker replacements, now is the time to go for it!

If I win the lottery, The XJ and MJ are coming down to TN for a couple weeks! :D maybe longer for the MJ, it may need a motor.......:D For anyone who hasn't seen Tyler's work in person you need to see it first hand, for a guy his age to build what he does is just unreal. Look for him to build some crazy Sh*t in the future!

if you wanna pay for the shipping of my rig to you then pay for the labor i'll gladly spend a ton at your shop :D

just getting the jeep to you is out of my price range :jester:

Back