• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The rapture run

dragthatsht

NAXJA Forum User
As we all know the lord is coming for us at 6pm on the 21st. I want a front row seat so I will be at tsf trying to be first in line. I don't know if altitude makes a difference in who goes first but I figure it's worth a shot. Thinkin a few trails, a beer at 6, watch the fyre works, and head home. Nothing hard. Happy Rapture

I just realized most of you probably didn't get up at 3:30 yesterday and listen to npr at work for the beter part of 12 hours. This is off das intervebs.

Harold Camping of Family Radio, based in Oakland, CA is the originalXsource of the May 21 Doomsday prediction. XHarold Camping originally predicted that the world would come to an end in 1994, but after re-calculating God’s word in the Bible, he came to the conclusion that Jesus will return to Earth for the Rapture on May 21 2011.

And now back you chuck.

Thanks intervebs. As you can see, the followers leave on the 21st, and mr. camping (or as I call him campy the coolaid man) has said that 5 months later (I've also heard 500 days) the universe will be destroyed. People have quite there jobs, spent there savings, one couple said that on the 21st they won't have anything left. They haven't paid their bills or gone to work, because they know it's all for not.

Well there you have it. See you on the mountain.

Edit for awesome. Now with more!

Now I understand why I was getting texts yesterday. Also I understand why you say working during the rapture is no excuse.. But still that is my first day out at intel. It sucks but I will have to miss the party and be lame sitting at work.

At least I will be sitting in a tower crane so if this causes some kind of big earth shaking intro I will have a fun fall.

That's awesome. When all you heathens burn.. and I am raised up... you won't mind if I snag a few parts off your rigs right?

Sent from my the depths of my mind..

Man I knew I should have stop paying the bills months ago I have been waisting my money on bills when I could have put it in my jeep for one last run.

Well I'll be all dressed up and have my bible out......... I'm performing a wedding for a fellow NAXJA member at that time.

All the good wheeling will be down below. Come on now do you really think that all of the peacefull hippies will let you wheel up there?

hippies...Pfft ... Thats what large steel bumpers are for. they're gonna die soon enough anyways. might as well do them the favor of taking them out as they fight for their cause. plus if you hit them just right their greasy unshowered bodies will lube the chassis.:farmer:

Now this is a well titled run :cheers:

Meet at 6pm and wheel till we get taken away?

Well you may all be taken away, but I will not. I havent been in side a church since 1990, and I have been living with my GF for 13 years, we arent married. so I am living in sin. I hope you all have a good trip I will be here wheeling until Earth is destroyed. :firedevil

Have a good run guys I will see some of you later, well the rest of you its been nice knowing you all.

Ya....... I'm out for this. I got stuf to fix and rplace on the heep before noobfest and igotta spend quality time at home.

Back