• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf pack order wrong???

LesSr79

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a lifted 2001 XJ a few days ago. I have 23" from center hub to fender lip in front (5.5" lift) and only 21"
from center hub to fender lip in rear (3.5" lift) I am not sure what lift kit was used but I am assuming it is a rough
country lift because there is a rough country warning sticker inside the center console. I climbed under the rear
and it appears that the AAL was installed in the wrong order! If I correct the order will that get me any additional
lift in the rear?

IMG_1666.JPG
IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

Last edited:
the AAL is the second one from the bottom, whoever put that together effed up, it should be 2 leafs higher. anyway, that pack is shot, plan on buying a new pair.

I am aware that they are in the wrong order! I was expecting to replace the pack soon, the problem is I am not sure what AAL is in the kit. It looks like it has a lift shackle too. I am going to order a pair of HD leaf packs. if I pull the existing packs apart will there be a stamping in the AAL to identify it so I can order the correct replacement?

Back