• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Serious Steering made easy

Serious Offroad

NAXJA Forum User
So you want to add Serious Steering but....
A.) You don't want to wait for reamer.
B.) You' rather not ream your knuckles and might want to change from UTK to OTK.
Understood!
I've made it easier than ever for you. Instead of reaming, just drill out your knuckles and pitman arm to accept a Tapered Insert.

8226fa5296816f829df76eff5587fe23.image.460x381.jpg

All you need is a 7/8" drill bit and you're ready to go.

Due to reamer availability issues I've decided to drop the reamer and steering kit that was bundled with the reamer in favor of a better option. The tapered inserts shown above are less expensive and to be honest, not many people want to spend an extra $80-$90 for a tool they may never use again.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

Quick tape measure, and I got 52" The "parts catalog" says it's 51 3/4.

Tie Rod Assembly Center Link GW 1974-1991
This is the Center Link Tie Rod Assembly that goes from Knuckle to Knuckle. This will Fit all Jeep Grand Wagoneers & Full Size Wagoneers from 1974-1991. This Tie Rod is 51 3/4 " in length. If You Have A Problem With Your Alignment Or Your Tires Are Wearing Out & this Center Link Is Wearing Out -This May Be The Main Reason Of Your Tire Wear Or Alignment. OEM REPLACEMENT PART# J5352665

Back