• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts swap - 93 to 89 - what fits?

TLowery04

NAXJA Forum User
The main aspect of my query would be unrelated to the topic, will the fenders hood and front clip from a 2 door fit on a 4 door?

and second, I'm sure it has been written up before (because i have read it) but for the life of me I can't find what components are swappable from a '93 model to a '89.

I am looking at getting a parts vehicle next weekend but it's a 2x4 (heh a block of wood) and has a "blown" motor and the front axle assembly has been removed. but i need the front left fender, clip, ac compressor and power steering pump and was interested in what else i could slap on in a weekend.

guess I'll be doing some more searching =)

The front clip should be the same I want to say till 96. As far as the a/c compressor and power steering pump the both use a different style bracket then what is on the Renix setup. Swap the brackets over with it and I think you should be fine.

thanks buddy

Back