• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

garage cleanout

Lightfoot

NAXJA Forum User
Need to get rid of some spare parts cause I don't feel like moving them to the new place. Make me an offer on anything without a price. Junk needs to go one way or another.

renix 4.0 out of a 90 xj 145k- spins freely, but doesn't run. could be a good builder.

8.25 from a '99. 3.07's open. Drove fine when swapped for an 8.8 at 197k, but the pinion seal leaks. Has drums and brake parts. Would like $100 for this one.

WJ dana 30 bare housing. No knuckles/steering. have shafts, 3.73's etc, but all in various boxes.

RC nonadjustable LCA's- no bushings
stock xj steering + trackbar
xj main leafs + RC AAL; Build some bastard packs?
doughnut spare+ jack from xj
dana30 knuckles + brakes
cracked xj exhaust manifold
stock xj crossmember
HP dana30 3.73's - no carrier
np231 tail shaft and housing
pre 97 intake manifold
aluminum 2wd explorer driveshaft
4.0 journal girdle

1" aluminum wheel spacers lugcentric- 50$
xj front bump stops-daystar- large diameter cups- $15

a mostly complete but disassembled 351w from an 89 bronco. This includes all the fuel injection parts, including a harness injectors and computer. Spun a bearing and tore up a rod, scored the crankshaft.

Wow.

I wish you had posted that WJ D30 housing about a 2 weeks ago when I had to find one in denver.

Got the steering stabilizer off the WJ?(long shot I know)

yeah that is too bad, cause its been sitting in my garage for over a year. Its going to the scrapper here soon if no one wants it. Stabilizer was shot when I bought it.

how are those dana 30 knuckles? mine have grooves where the pads have been resting for the last 235k miles.

Back