• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rain Guards

alever

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the rain guards on XJ's? I'm looking to get a set. I first checked eBay, however all the ones they had were the adhesive style. My dad has a pair on his explorer, and I believe they are the In-channel style. I wasn't sure if anyone had the In-channel style rain guards (I think they look and fit nicer then the stick on ones). If so, where did you get them?

I've got the stick ons and they've been on there for going on 3 years without an issue.

Do you have any pictures of them? I checked weathertech, but for a set of 4 they're 100 bucks, which I think is a bit ridiculous. I just don't know if I like the stick on kind (don't like the idea of putting adhesive on my paint).

I dont have any pictures that are close enough to see but they're not really exspensive, I believe they're just Ventashades from Advanced auto. They do the job well, anything larger would make it hard to stick your headout for those times you need the visiblity. Just make sure you follow the directions and wipe with the alcohol pad they give you before stocking them!

Back