• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.0L fuel injector O-rings ?

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone tell me what the exact size o-rings I need of the fuel injectors are? I know I could buy them in a kit but I think its cheaper if I went to ace to get them.

Can anyone tell me what the exact size o-rings I need of the fuel injectors are? I know I could buy them in a kit but I think its cheaper if I went to ace to get them.

Ace o-rings are probably not a good idea. The o-rings for your fuel injectors are fuel resistant and those at Ace are likely not. Get the kit from NAPA or some auto parts store so you know for a fact what you are getting. The correct o-rings will prevent a possible engine fire.

Ace has fuel rated o-rings. Used them many times on othe cars, not a problem. Either way ace or auto parts place. I would still like to know what the exact size is. Thank you.....

NAPA Fuel Injector Seal Kit # MPF 312087
Package of 8 Brown Vinton O-rings
Low Temp Rating –25°C (–13°F)
High Temp Rating 200°C (392°F)

Back