• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pin outs

FearNoFish

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to trace some of the pinouts from the ECU on my 99 XJ. The FSM shows the locations but I need to confirm that the view shown is looking at the face of the female side of the plug. Am I correct?

FNF

I am trying to trace some of the pinouts from the ECU on my 99 XJ. The FSM shows the locations but I need to confirm that the view shown is looking at the face of the female side of the plug. Am I correct?

FNF

The pins should be labeled, a1, a2, a3, and so on. the physical plug should have marks to coincide.

Thanks Cal,

The old eyes are not what they used to be. On closer inspection, the face of each plug has every number etched into the surface but it took a magnifying glass to see them. Thats even the case with the aftermarket extension I got for my AEM FIC. That will make it a lot easier.

Thanks again

FNF

Thanks Cal,

The old eyes are not what they used to be. On closer inspection, the face of each plug has every number etched into the surface but it took a magnifying glass to see them. Thats even the case with the aftermarket extension I got for my AEM FIC. That will make it a lot easier.

Thanks again

FNF

Yeah, once you know they are there, you can just count from the end and find the right wire pretty easy. They can be really hard to see though, particularly under the dash when it is dark.

It looks like we all tried to delete his post at once. :) Jeff beat me to it.

Back