• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't find these parts anywhere...

stapefist

NAXJA Forum User
95 xj 4.0

alright so I've searched the interwebs high and low and can't seem to find where to get 2 things:
1: The vacuum line that goes from the intake manifold to the fuel pressure regulator

2: The AFT most (rear of vehicle) fitting that is attatched to the top of the intake manifold... it is the rubber piece that is attatched to a vacuum line that I believe goes to climate control and speed sensor (I broke it and now my cruise control does not work)

Any help with either the name of the part or some part numbers would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Do you have pics of what you need? I'm just south of los angeles and my rig is a 95. The only vacuum lines left on my rig are the ones for the fuel system, you're welcome to anything else if I have what you need. I'm not going to need any of it and as far as I know it's still in the take offs pile :D

Shoot me a PM, I'll be around on sunday all day.

I appreciate all the help guys... I looked at those websites and found some good stuff but not the exact ones I'm looking for, but I've actually got some aquarium airline layin around so I think Ill just do what you did redsand... thanks for the tip!

stealership might have it. Otherwise I'd suggest a part-out or junkyard. Grimm probably has what you need...

So, are you calling Grimm a stealership? :angel:
Nope, calling him a part-out... jeepspeed guys rip so much junk out of their jeeps it might as well be one :laugh2:

Item 1 is included in the CCV tube part available from
the dealer, at least for 93.

95 xj 4.0

alright so I've searched the interwebs high and low and can't seem to find where to get 2 things:
1: The vacuum line that goes from the intake manifold to the fuel pressure regulator

2: The AFT most (rear of vehicle) fitting that is attatched to the top of the intake manifold... it is the rubber piece that is attatched to a vacuum line that I believe goes to climate control and speed sensor (I broke it and now my cruise control does not work)

Any help with either the name of the part or some part numbers would be greatly appreciated

There is nothing "special" about either part. Just get some vac lines and a fitting as needed.

If by "aquarium" line you mean that clear vinyl tubing, don't use it. It will not withstand the heat and likely collapse under high vacuum conditions. Get some from your local autoparts or even home center.

Back