• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need driveshaft yokes

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for two 1310 yokes and two 1350 yokes to use in building my driveshafts. If you have any bent or twisted driveshafts with the right sized yokes please let me know. The cheaper the better, thanks.

-Dutch

I'm located here:

40.15683,-104.94348

:D

I've got a stock WJ rear driveshaft with a 1310 yoke -- come get it and buy me a beer and you can have it!

Dutch, with my recent acquisition, I was given a couple stock driveshafts. One S-10 rear and what I believe is a Ford F250 front (slip yoke end removed).

Freebies if they'll work for ya.

I have a stock xj driveshaft sittin in the garage if thats what ya want? 5 bucks?

If its a rear shaft with the slipyoke still attached I'll take it, although I might have one source down the road from me.

I've got a stock WJ rear driveshaft with a 1310 yoke -- come get it and buy me a beer and you can have it!

I appreciate it, but not having the Golf anymore I'd be spending more than its worth in fuel.

Dutch, with my recent acquisition, I was given a couple stock driveshafts. One S-10 rear and what I believe is a Ford F250 front (slip yoke end removed).

Freebies if they'll work for ya.

Called you, now get measuring. :D

Back