• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Adjustable LCA Info Needed

4wheel98cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm looking to replace my fixed RE lcas with Rusty's adjustable lcas. I was wondering if anyone knows if they will work on a 5.5" lift? On Rusty's website they say that it can adjust 2", so my guess is 2" over stock right? If stock is 15 3/4" then I can adjust it to roughly 17" (safely) as needed right? Any info would be greatly appreciated. If anyone also has any comments on Rusty's durability or integrity please chime in. Thanks!

I had a pair of rustys flex joints on my old skyjacker short arms, those joints SUCKED! They were completely shot after 3 months, dont waste your money on the arms wf they have those flex joints.

I had a pair of rustys flex joints on my old skyjacker short arms, those joints SUCKED! They were completely shot after 3 months, dont waste your money on the arms wf they have those flex joints.

You do know that the Rusty's flex-joints have [FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]adjustable pre-load settings, so you can tighten them up when they get loose.

I've had the [/SIZE][/FONT] Rusty's adjustable LCAs with the flex-joints[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] on my XJ with a 4 1/2" lift for awhile and had no problems.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

i ran these arms for 3 years until i went to long arm. id recommend them.

Back