• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 2001 XJ

MelloYello

NAXJA Forum User
This post is for a freind. Please contact him directly, info below...

It is a 2001 Sport with the 4.0L I6, auto trans, and NP231 t-case and 149,000 miles. It was originally Green, and currently has a spray paint paint job. The rack, front bumper, and sliders were painted with black paint as well. It has a RE 3.5" superflex lift with 1.5" coil spacers in the front and a t-case drop; RE trackbar; engine, t-case, and fuel tank skids; 2x2" sliders, Tomkin rear bumper; JCR winch bumper with Smittybuilt XRC8 Comp winch; JCR rack with a high lift jack mount (jack included), 33" tire mount, and 4 Hella lights; 4WP cat back exhaust, AFE(I think) intake, CB radio and antenna, Rustys flex flares, cheep rock lights, 15" steel wheels and 33" MTZ tires. The D30 and Chrysler 8.25 axles have 4.10 gears. The front axle has a diff guard, and the rear axle has a Detroit locker in it. The tires rub the rear fenders a little since I have put them on. They can be trimmed, or next time it needs tires just but 32's instead of 33's. Tires have about 80% tread in front and 90% in the rear. The doors are removable by unpluging a couple connectors at each door and removing 2 bolts per door. It takes about 20 minutes to get all 4 off. I am asking $7,500. Clear title, no accidents. Email me with any questions at [email protected]. Looking to sell fast.

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

Back