• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: aftermarket bumpers, rock sliders, and gas tank skid plate

rusty_jigawahowski

NAXJA Forum User
im looking for aftermarket front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, and a skid for the fuel tank. i've priced them out at 4wheelparts.com and im looking at about $1300! any help finding them cheaper and or used would awesome! thanks! ive got a 1997 cherokee xj sport.

We've got a few local guys here that build that stuff in their garages to make 'wheeling money..... they do great work!

Frank Z builds tube and plate steel bumpers, rock sliders, long arm kits, steering systems, and other fab stuff.. Search his user name and you'll find lots of his posts of his stuff.

Here's Frank's bumper thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1046991&highlight=bumper

If you're wanting something from the big companies, PM me with a list of what you want from 4Wheel Parts - I have an account with them. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back