• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
As the excitement builds, I just want everyone to know that we will have a great raffle this year.

Here is a list of the national raffle sponsors and a some of the items!

T&J D30 Diff Cover Certificate
T&J Diff Gusset Certificate
Iron Man GC
Rock Solid Fab GC
Octane Outlaws GC
RWK Haus Spartan Locker
RWK Haus 1310 Ubolt Yoke and ubolts
T&T XJ Sliders Certificate
HD Offroad
Rough Country

We also have some stuff coming from non-national sponsors (all add more as I can confirm).
Warn
Hi-Lift
Max-Bilt
Bushwhacker

Much hard work has been done on all levels to make the raffle sucessful!

mac 'giddy' gyvr

Last edited:
This list looks sooOOoo good!!! I can't wait!!!

I was only off by 1 number two different times in 09 and last year I didn't get a chance to come down... Hoping I get something this time around!!!

P.S. Max-Bilt might have something for raffle... I'll ask Phil when he gets back from sales-trip...

Wow, that's a nice list of goodies. I better bring some moolah.

that is a sweet list! wonder how the table will look this year with all those pieces of paper :confused1 :looser: party1:

Rough Country, HD, Warn, and Hi Lift will all have real swag there...

mac 'it will fill the table' gyvr

Camille scored us some swag from Middle of Nowhere Sportsmans Ranch. They are the ones opening the new offroad park later this year. They donated a zip up hoodie, a long sleeve T and 2 short sleeve T's. They are all 2X or maybe even 3X on the zipped hoodie....she said the owner must have been thinking it was to fit me :D

I am hitting up one more place before I come out and hope to score something.

Camille scored us some swag from Middle of Nowhere Sportsmans Ranch. They are the ones opening the new offroad park later this year. They donated a zip up hoodie, a long sleeve T and 2 short sleeve T's. They are all 2X or maybe even 3X on the zipped hoodie....she said the owner must have been thinking it was to fit me :D

Looks like they will go to me then!! :laugh3:

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fore 'I wanna score' Wheeler

THIS JUST IN!!!!!

Bushwhacker just donated (3) $300 gift certificates!!

Way to go Byron!

Very Nice!!!

Mac you have a PM

Max-Bilt has a few things for the Raffle...

Back