• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Assistance

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
With all the excitement surrounding Winterfest I wanted to note a couple things. This event gets bigger and better each year and we draw more new people every year, as well as the ol' faithfuls. If anyone has questions, concerns or just needs some general assistance of any nature, look for the Winterfest staff members in their neon yellow staff hoodies. These are able to be seen from Mars, so surely you can find at least one person wearing one if your in need of assistance. If that staffer can not help you, they can point you in the direction of someone that can.

If your are a WF staffer, please remember to bring your yellow hoodie. If you have been a staffer in the past but are no longer or not involved as a trail leader/gunner, please bring your hoodie and return it to a BOD member to be reassigned to a staffer that may be in need of a hoodie this year.

Looking forward to another great Winterfest event and seeing everyone...and maybe a little wheeling too!

Cheese "giddy as a school girl" Man

mine too..and Camilles has a dirty right sleeve...not sure why?

It's obvious guys!!!

Its how you were laying in the massive spooning event!! :shhh: :gee:
:roflmao:

Shhhh, you weren't supposed to tell! :shhh:

I am gonna get a bright green hoodie and throw everything off

muhahahahaha

Back