• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrong part?

kenny schmitt

NAXJA Forum User
I have a radiator that has 2 extra holes bu looks fine otherwise. Below the cap and there is a fitting and below the lower hose hole is a fitting with small peice of metal hose and they are connected inside with a big pipe

My old radiator didn't have this. Is it because my truck is manual. Should I just throw this one in?

1 have a 99xj with. 4.0 and ax15 amd the part # is 8011193 I think by pro

Anybody know of a manual part # for a radiator? I called my parts store and they show the same one for manual or auto. Would rather have the manual one but sun is going down and parts store is closing

those rubber caps will only last for so long. anybody ever fond a good cap for those ?

The fittings would be for an auto equipped XJ, you don't need the radiator tranny cooler for a manual shift. There will not be any fluid in the tranny cooler if it is not used so you can just leave the 2 fittings uncapped, won't hurt a thing!

/Users/kennyschmitt/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/Feb 16, 2011/IMG_0557.jpg
how about this fan clutch? looks different wrong one?

Back