• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZeroRain

NAXJA Forum User
Hello guys. Brand new to the form and to the whole Jeep scene. I just bought my first Jeep, 1995 Cherokee, and love it. I got a great deal on it and now im just working thru all the bugs on it. I do however have some questions. First off is the dash. It just a basic dash with idiot lights and all but im looking for insight to whats going on. Where there others clusters i could put in there with out major modification? Next is about the doors and such. Ive been babied for the last 4 years with my tbird which has electric locks and windows. Is the wiring the same in all jeeps of this year? I.E. could i go and pull the electric actuators for the looks to get that back and could i get the parts for the windows aswell. Would the wiring be plug and play? And lastly would be about my 4 wheel drive. Is there any kind of indicator light like on my fathers 1500 four wheel that tells ya when its engaged?

Please and thanks in advance.

Zero

Back