• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Fender/Header panel - specific color

I had this up back in September... obviously still looking...

Looking for Complete header panel(including grill/headlight surrounds, EVERYTHING) and passenger fender in Emerald Green Metallic - CODE: PGF. Obviously want something straight to replace these parts, and not looking for something that is having clear coat pealing, although I may be willing to make an exception if it is very minor...

My other option is to buy a fender/header and have them painted. Who here does paint and would be willing to match some used parts to my jeep?

The color looks like this.

jeep4.jpg

Man, I parted out one that color just after you left town...... sold those parts a couple weeks back.

I've seen quite a few in that color at the yards - I'll try to keep an eye out for ya. PM me your phone number and I'll give you a ring if I come across those parts.

Haha! That would be my luck huh? If I remember correctly when I had the 4 eyed xj you crushed one about a week before i needed a header panel for that one too? lol

PM inbound /w my number! I dont know when I'll be able to make it to the yards, so lemme know what you see!

~B

Back