• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheels/tires

natesjeep

NAXJA Forum User
hi i just came across a post on craigslist with 5 32/10.50.15 Super Swamper TSL Radials for $850 on black steel wheel. i was wondering what the ride quality is with these and also if its a good deal they have about 99% tread left. thanks nate

You could always y'know, look up what a 32/10.50 15 Super Swamper TSL radial goes for and multiply by 5, then figure $60 per wheel. That'd give you an idea on value...

You could always y'know, look up what a 32/10.50 15 Super Swamper TSL radial goes for and multiply by 5, then figure $60 per wheel. That'd give you an idea on value...

Excuse me Sir, but that sounds like a !@$~~#%! load of math...we will be having none of that math nonsense around here. Thank you. :dunce:

On a more helpful note: http://www.tirerack.com

Last edited:
sorry i only had 10 minute before i had to go to work. i was more interested on how the ride is on and of road thanks for your help

The pics lead me to believe there will be a substantial amount of vibration and tire noise.

sorry i only had 10 minute before i had to go to work. i was more interested on how the ride is on and of road thanks for your help

Just giving you a hard time lol. I haven't actually owned those tires but that tread looks really aggressive and looks like it would sing. KM2s are pretty quite, I do own a set of those. I have Flowmaster Super 40 on my jeep so idk if that's why I can't hear it or what, but I am really happy with them.

They're loud, they'll be cupped out and worn unevenly within 6 months. I'd take that money, go buy some $60 Soft 8s and a set of BFG A/Ts or M/Ts.

I've had a set before and they do great on something thats not driven on the road. But don't last worth a shit on the road.

They're loud, they'll be cupped out and worn unevenly within 6 months. I'd take that money, go buy some $60 Soft 8s and a set of BFG A/Ts or M/Ts.

I've had a set before and they do great on something thats not driven on the road. But don't last worth a shit on the road.

thats exactly what i wanted to know especially since its my dd

Back