• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock-height HD leaf packs

You're talking about the 1" Up Country leafs, right? I was going to order some from here until I purchased your 1" blocks. They were the cheapest I could find brand new.

Quadratec , They didn't charge me any additional shipping that is usually applied to large items like springs. They also boxed them for shipping rather than just slapping a shipping label on them like some places do. Working for UPS I can say it is a big deal to actually put them in a box.

I think OME also does a stock pack in terms of lift ... worth checking into

My recollection is also that they do, but on a price/performance comparison, this is the one place where I wouldn't recommend the OME springs. That's not to say that they aren't good (I love mine), but for what they cost there are as-good alternatives out there for less. Just my $0.02.

If you're replacing factory springs, I'd strongly recommend getting UpCountry springs. They give about an inch of lift over the stock ones, ride and handling is noticeably improved IMHO, and if towing or carrying lots of cargo is a consideration they do much better than the standard units. Their in-service life also seems to be substantially longer.

The only downside is that if you're going from standard suspension to the UpCountry you'll have to replace the front springs as well, but if the rears are shot chances are the fronts are due for replacement as well.

Not really looking to lift any (which is why I'm selling my lift now), so not really interested in the Up Country. Def not doing an AAL, my current leafs are a complete frown. AFAIK, the HD leaf packs (such as through Quadratec and 4WDH) have a slightly higher spring rate than the standard leaf packs. Just wondering if any of y'all had found similar leaf packs from other vendors.

Not really looking to lift any (which is why I'm selling my lift now), so not really interested in the Up Country. Def not doing an AAL, my current leafs are a complete frown. AFAIK, the HD leaf packs (such as through Quadratec and 4WDH) have a slightly higher spring rate than the standard leaf packs. Just wondering if any of y'all had found similar leaf packs from other vendors.

The HD leaf packs are basically Up Country replacements. They'll give you a 1" lift. Just look for the regular springs, the non-HD. If you don't want any lift don't get the HD springs.

i picked up a used pair from a local guy and they put my jeep at about 0.25" above stock. Ive talked to guys who put on new sets of up country leafs and they will usually settle down to about 0.5" higher than the stock leaf springs. I pull a boat in the summer and a small trailer in the winter and I can't believe how much better the HD springs perform even under a small load. I left my front coils in as they weren't sagged at all.

Back