• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A little R/C wheelin' at WF?

digees

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I've been into racing R/C forever and had the opportunity to buy a crawler at the hobby shop today for over half off! I'll be bringing it with me along with my new XJ body that I ordered for it! I was thinking that there might be a few guys that are into this as well from the Midwest chapter. when I lived in Tucson seemed like anyone that had a scale crawler had a fullsize 1:1 crawler.

Long story short...

Anyone interested in this or do we have any scale guys coming to Winterfest???

I have a small RC crawler I bought from Flex at Brewfest this year...I will try and rememebr to charge it up and bring it along. I don even remember what it is, but it is fun. I think it is a Duratrax something-er-another....

I will throw the SCX10 in the Jeep. Planned on it anyways! :D

If I can become proficient I will bring the helicopter. Right now it's challenging just to hover.

My friend and I were flying two of those in his basement last weekend, we put a bunch of marks on the ceiling, knocked a bunch of stuff over, terrorized his dog, and all around had a good time!
Probably more the vodka than the chopper.....

My Tmaxx has had a blown motor for a couple years...

mac 'ran out of money for it' gyvr

My new body should be in this week. Gonna be sweet to have a 1992 xj with lockers, four link front and rear, like 20 inches of lift and tons of articulation and all for under $200... lol

My friend and I were flying two of those in his basement last weekend, we put a bunch of marks on the ceiling, knocked a bunch of stuff over, terrorized his dog, and all around had a good time!
Probably more the vodka than the chopper.....

which ones?

This one is a Lama V4, it's a bit large to maneuver in the house.
random google image:

helicoptero-radiocontrol-rc-lama-v4.jpg

That looks like a fun toy! I have one of the little ones from brookstone that I got in a gift exchange. Kinda makes me want a bigger one. I spend too much on the jeep and guns though! :D

i sold all my racing trucks. i still have a losi mini-t (that i painted like the general lee) i havent ran it in years and i dont have a charger. but i might pick up one of those "krawler" ones from walmart and bring it along.

That looks like a fun toy! I have one of the little ones from brookstone that I got in a gift exchange. Kinda makes me want a bigger one. I spend too much on the jeep and guns though! :D

I wouldn't have it if it wasn't given to me. Dad bought it and it's been sitting around for a while.
It's definitly a little more than toy, it's full on 4 channel wiht a gyro, and it's difficult to fly.

Last edited:
Back