• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Comanche doors

Fidget360

NAXJA Forum User
a buddy of mine's passenger door won't shut and his window won't roll up. it's mostly because of damage to the doors, so he's looking to find some new ones. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 4dr cherokee doors won't work right?

Yep. 4dr XJ doors are exactly the same '84 - '96.

awesome thanx guys. does anyone have any or shall I shop around on CL for a cheap xj?

You don't have boneyards on the West Slope?

the nearest boneyard that has more than 1 xj is about an hour and a half away, and they're a ripoff. Tried to charge me $500 for a 29 spline 8.25 out of a 98. It's worth the trip, but I was hoping for a parts train or maybe a partial one or something. There's always Craig and his list to lend a hand too. Good ole' Craig. He and I are buddies.

I've got several doors, but they're either power or stripped of the internals, which means you'd have to swap over your glass and manual/crank window assemblies.

PM if you're interested.

I've got several doors, but they're either power or stripped of the internals, which means you'd have to swap over your glass and manual/crank window assemblies.

PM if you're interested.

Since I will be over there next weekend I could take the long way home and drop them off in Glenwood if you guys work out a deal.

Back