• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bumper thickness

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
can anyone tell me the thickness of warrior products bumpers? I have been searching around and can't find the answer. I have liked the look of their bumpers but am concerned about the thickness. I know ARB is on the thin side of off-road bumpers but I do not know the thickness of those either. I have personally seen an ARB bend in a mild fender bender. I want to make sure after investing that kind of money I am going to have a bumper that can take a hit with little damage whether off-road or in traffic.

i would rather have neither bend and reinforce the "frame" with some stiffeners...

i don't know the thickness of warrior products but they look flimsy to me. i have no facts to back that up...

however 3/16 is probably a good thickness for a bumper, if you are using rectangular tubing or plate. if you are using tubing .120 wall is probably good just make sure the od is 1.75, 1.5 at a minimum

Back