• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axle back crooked after a lift?

Fixn2xlr8

NAXJA Forum User
Did a 3 inch lift last week and I would swear my front axle didn't go in right. I had to push it forward a little to get one side of the control arm back on but is this even possible it got cocked to.one side? My passanger side contol arm bushing is nearly on the spring but the drivers side is about an inch off the spring. Im not getting it.

No, your new lift has changed the geometry.

You will need to center the axle and re-drill the hole for the track bar on the unibody bracket, or purchase an adjustable trackbar.

No, your new lift has changed the geometry.

You will need to center the axle and re-drill the hole for the track bar on the unibody bracket, or purchase an adjustable trackbar.

^ This

I always disconnect the t-bar when installing lifts so the arms line up and then I'll know how much to adjust the t-bar.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Rustys instructions left that out of the install instructions. Forgive me if its a dumb question. I come from modified audi/kb/porsche land. This is the first truck I've owned. Going with 31s in the morning and I don't wanna wear em out with my front end out of whack.

Back