• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Steering Boxes

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I will buy all the steering boxes you have for XJ's. $25 for the HO's and $30 for the Renix years. Leaking/sloppy is fine. Cracked/busted are not.

Tom Houston
970-391-8927

When I have to drive 4 hours to pick up a box???????

I'll make it up to you.

got one with a pitman arm still attached. when ya head to the springs again, shoot me a holler and i'll sell

i got one from my 88 MJ, and im in fort collins.

but also, can someone tell me what is different between the renix and the HO years that speaks to the price difference?

Actually the rebuild kits are cheaper, but the newer boxes have only one real seal on the pitman shaft vs two on the older boxes.

Still looking for some boxes up north. I will be in south Denver Saturday and can possibly stop by and pick some up if any Denver peeps have any.

What time are you headed through town? I still got that box for you. I got some stuff going on late afternoonish. Let me know and I can meet you somewhere.

I think it will be sometime around noon or before. PM me your phone.

Tom
970-391-8927

Back