• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Used D30 and 8.25 4.56 Gears

bmpweXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Unknown brand, but in decent shape. Includes everything you see in picture below.

Asking:
$80 for the D30
$120 for the 8.25
$180 for both

Call or text (720) 334-71[ZERO]4. I'd prefer no PMs.

4656808973_aabfb241bc_b.jpg

Asking:
$70 for the D30
$110 for the 8.25
$160 for both

Maybe its just me, but I don't really like the idea of spending all the time and effort, or the money for someone else's time and effort, into installing a set of used gears with a chipped tooth.
If it weren't for that I'm sure somebody would have picked these up by now.
You might have some luck selling the carrier if you're willing to separate it.

Its not chipped, it was grinded down during install. From what I've been told, this is pretty standard during install.

My detroit did not require grinding down a tooth to install 4.56's. But I did have to grind down the c clips.

So let me ask, Is this literally EVERYTHING I need? Like I could drive to Frankz house and have him throw this kit in?

If so, Interesting...

To be honest, I don't know... it's got everything you see in the photo. I've never done gear work, so I don't know. I do know though, that it's got alot of the main things you need.

Sorry for a crappy answer :doh:

Sale pending, but it's for international shipping and this crap is heavy... so it may fall through.

Looks like you would want to get new master install kits for each axle. Could be had for 100 an axle IIRC. Maybe cheaper elsewhere.

Sold.

Back