• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dam 4 banger wont heat up help!!

snowboard3r411

NAXJA Forum User
my 89 4 brAnger comanche wont get all the way hot right now in this dam cold weather. it wont get hotter then 150 deg right now and my dam heater wont heat up all the way. i have never had a not heating issues so im confused. any one had this happen??
Also im looking for a 4.0 to make a stroker out of for my 97 if anyway has a blown motor or anything laying around let me know

my 89 4 brAnger comanche wont get all the way hot right now in this dam cold weather. it wont get hotter then 150 deg right now and my dam heater wont heat up all the way. i have never had a not heating issues so im confused. any one had this happen??

Thermostat failure. Replace it. Problem should be solved.

Stant SuperStat Premium number 45359; 195 degree.

It is about time that the heater control valve is probably corroded and not working correctly anymore. I know your temp gauge says 150, but if a t-stat doesn't fix it, I say your gauge is hosed.

When I lived in really cold climates, we used to block a portion of the radiator with cardboard to help the engines keep warm at -50 degrees, but I don't think we have seen it that cold this year:D

Back