• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for tube bumper with tow hitch

keith_b00ne

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a rear bumper for my xj. I am looking for a tube style bumper that would wrap around the sides for when I trim my rear quarters. I also don't like how rear hitch mounts are separate and sit so low and would like to find a tube style bumper with the receiver in the bumper. I have look at several sights, but nothing that fits the bill. Any ideas? Would I have to build this?

I am looking for a rear bumper for my xj. I am looking for a tube style bumper that would wrap around the sides for when I trim my rear quarters. I also don't like how rear hitch mounts are separate and sit so low and would like to find a tube style bumper with the receiver in the bumper. I have look at several sights, but nothing that fits the bill. Any ideas? Would I have to build this?

Just build it......all the good ones ive seen are custom fabricated

and i also agree with the receiver in the bumper

OR-FAB and a hidden hitch, or build your own.

T&T Customs used to sell one to go along with their RockRunner front bumper, but I haven't seen it listed since they re-designed their website. I'm not sure if they no longer make it, or if it just never got added to the new website.

Back