• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stars and S'Mores Forever

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
galaxytail_stars.jpg
smores-Top_Ten_food_Inventions_by_America.jpg

Seems that we often forget that wheeling is a family outing for many of us and some of us have kids at home. Some young, some not so young. So with that in mind I'm throwin' a wheelin' shindig of a family flavor.

Stars and S'Mores Forever is going to be held on 11-6-10 at Old Chinaman's Gulch. It's big enough to handle a crowd and open year round...and there are great lines for all types of rigs.

So here's what we're going to do. A mid-day start from the trailhead to allow plenty of time for everyone to get there without having to feel rushed.

Following the trail ride we'll build a decent sized fire......

and create copious amounts of S'mores for all the kids (of all ages) to enjoy along with some Hot Chocolate to wash 'em down. Since we'll be there after the sun sets, Mother Nature will provide the stars.

I'd like to ask everyone that attends to bring some of the supplies we'll need. I'll hold off on generating a list until some folks start posting and I get a rough head count.

So I'm in with 2 rigs and 4 people in need of Stars and S'mores.

Anyone else in? How many rigs and attendees?

BTW, I'll be posting on another forum as well so we might have a large turn out, or maybe it will just be me and mine.

(No Booze or Drugs...thanks in advance).

Date: 11-06-10 (it's a Saturday!!)
Time: 12 noon
Why: Well why the heck not!?!?

Last edited:
Nov. 6th is a Saturday ya goob........

And isn't November gonna be pretty friggin' cold up there?????

I might be there. Have to check with the boss.

If she doesn't have to sleep in a tent.

mhm I may be in to do this. Never been down to Chinaman's Gulch, kinda scared since i dont have sliders yet. Ill have to see If I can get the day off would love to come and join in on this.

mhm I may just be down to do this. I still need to test out off the next lift and everything lol. I need to get my motor mounts replaced, replace my axle saft u-joints, and maybe get a new front driveshaft before but that shouldent be to hard lol

Would I be ok being open,open

Last edited:
mhm I may just be down to do this. I still need to test out off the next lift and everything lol. I need to get my motor mounts replaced, replace my axle saft u-joints, and maybe get a new front driveshaft before but that shouldent be to hard lol

Would I be ok being open,open
welcome to the club.... thats what i need :shhh:

well throw a party and do them together lol :D

I hope to get a DS this weekend. I like Tom woods because there only $300, but I like the new rear one I had build but it cost me $375. So im not sure what im gona do yet

i found out that i have the 6th off of work and i'd love to come down for this. the only things holding me back are that its a long way away for me and im not sure i can make it on 31s, 4 inches and open/open.

There was a day when it could be run by stockers. Time and erosion have made running a stocker a strap and drag affair, not that we won't do that, but expect the bottom side to be more shiny than the top when you get done. party1:

Back