• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands - Nov 6th

Our jeep club is heading to the badlands Nov 6th -- all are welcome, this is my first run with the new heep.

You wont show up:D. What do you mean "your jeep club"??? NAXJA not good enough for you. Just kidding. Well if you know for sure that you are going, I will make it. Want to see the new jeep.

lol - yeah I gotta show up and wheel as least once this year with a vehicle. Hey I had to find new venues since I no longer have the mighty XJ - lol. Working on getting my freakin soft top on now, just incase it's crappy weather. I'll keep ya posted, but as of now have a trailer lined up too, so it's on..... Course everyone will probably show me up since this is my trial run, and haven't wheel with a stick in many moons.

On a side note some kid in southern Lower Michigan bought my old XJ and is DD it. Though it got stripped of a lot of the good stuff, from the guy that I traded it to.

Well, I was was a little trigger happy. I forgot I have Stacey's brothers wedding that day. So looks like I am out. You going to make it to WINTERFEST?

lol - see bailin already. Must be something with that date and weddings cause my normal spotter / fill-in for the wife has a wedding too. I'll have to check the dates for winterfest and make out my next years work schedule to see if I am off or not.

Cool. You know it will be a great time.

Back