• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sports user groups in Clark County

Icemans

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know if anyone is wanting to attend this. It is a meeting in Vancouver about recreation in the state of Washington. If you are going to attend please RSVP to [email protected]. I think it would be great if we could fill the room with responsible ORV user groups this will make an impact in how they see us as responsible users. Post up if you going to attend I will be making a presents for my other club, and I would love to see some people from NAXJA there to.
Meeting materials available, stakeholder summits scheduled

October 13, 2010

The presentation and handout materials from the October 7 meeting of the Blue Ribbon Commission are now available on the Web ( www.cityofvancouver.us/blueribbon). A Clark-Vancouver Television (CVTV) video of the meeting is also available.

The Commission is hosting a series of seven stakeholder summit meetings with a variety of key parks and recreation stakeholder groups. The next summit meeting is with organized parks, trails, recreation and sports user groups in Clark County. It will occur on Tuesday, October 19, 6-8 p.m. at Eisenhower Elementary School. If your parks parks and recreation-related organization, club or group would like to participate in this summit, please RSVP by email at [email protected].

Coming up in November, the Commission will host a large stakeholder summit meeting with neighborhood associations and the general public. More information about this summit will be provided through a variety of channels in the coming weeks.

Thank you!

I received this Via Email from one of my clients at work.
Ryan W. AKA Icemans

Thanks for passing this on, Ryan.

I might be able to make it.

Do you know how the meeting is going to work? Is it going to be town hall style where we voice our opinion, or is it just to gather information?

I don't know how it's going to go this is all the info I have on the meeting. I do know that Jessica Kimerack (sorry I don't know how to spell her name) will be speaking. I have not had a chance to ask her because she was so busy today. I don't know if I’m going to make it I have PNW4WDA that night so I need to decide what’s more important. I just thought if we could have someone go just to make a presents that would be awesome.

Back